Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Frozen mimosa | Liebster award



Well, this is something that caught me completely off guard.
Thank you so much, Mowdjo's Kitchen, for nominating me for this pretty Liebster Award.
I am deeply humbled by this. 


So apparently the rules for this beautiful award are:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Attach the award icon to your site.
  3. Answer questions from the previous blogger and choose new ones for your nominees. 
  4. Nominate other bloggers for the award and let them know. 





Let's take a look at the questions:

a. What was your worst kitchen disaster?

Well, I have several but the worst one -I think while mr. Boyfriend silently nods his head- is when I decided to cook a bread-soup. It had the most fingerlicking picture and it was presented on the website of a hot chef which will not be named (hint: he has the cutest speaking disorder). But it tasted like broiled rats in a pile of mud.

b. What would preferably be your 'last supper'

Dessert buffet! Without a doubt.

c. When did you last laugh your ass of?

Last weekend; you'll find a full post on that soon.

d. Tell one thing about yourself no one else knows yet

I suffer from a mild case of coulrophobia.

e. I can't live without _____

Air, coffee and Dr. Who.


Nominating only three more blogs was about the most daunting task, as there are a gazzilion blogs worth reading, nominating and celebrating about. but nothing seems to be impossible these days...



My questions for nominees:

a. in your opinion; what would be the best/ worst superpower to have?
b. if you were to have a dinner party and you could invite anyone in the world; name five people you don't currently know that you'ld invite
c. if you were able to cook for anyone in the world; who would that special person be?
d. what/who inspired you to the world of cooking?
e. what is your earliest food memory?


I celebrated the receiving of this nomination by drinking some fancy mimosa's!



Frozen Mimosas
champagne
lemon/ mandarin/ orange sorbet

one: scoop desired amount of sorbet into a glass. 
two: add champagne
three: refill!

Now, let's dance on Passion Pit- Sleepyhead

Oh!
If you have a spare two seconds, and you enjoy what you're reading; 
These awards are kind of a huge deal in Belgian Blog Universum. 
Let me bake you some thankyoucookies in return ;)!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you in love with Bartel Van Riet? I see him in the background... I do not like this.

Eva {not your mama's dinner} said...

@ Marjan,... OOPS, I mean Anonymous,

Bartel van Riet is my bestie!
He'll be in my heart forever and ever... deal with it, sis'!
(thanks for the pretty pictures)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

(c) Notyourmamasdinner