Monday, September 24, 2012

crêpes for one



Holy heck! When did fall sneak up on us? 
Wasn't it just yesterday we celebrated the start of my beloved peach-season and we toasted on the best of summer?

Now, the smell of apple pie already surrounds me and today, I even had to wear my jacket outside.
ps. I don't like jackets. They hide my dresses.
pps. Apple pie is awesome. word.



Most of all, the cool crisp air of fall makes me hungry for Dr Who, Irish coffee and crêpes for breakfast. 
All of these at the same time, please.
Is that too much to ask?
Heck no!

Crêpes for one
about 4 crêpes
adapted from: novagranola.com

2 eggs
1/2 cup milk {8 T}
1/4 cup flour {4 T}
pinch of salt
pinch of sugar 

one: whisk together the milk and eggs.
two: add the flour. Pinch in the salt and sugar.
three: whisk until all lumbs are gone.
four: pour into an oiled pan and tilt pan to make a circle.


Filling inspiration: frozen berries & cream - Nutella & banana - apple sauce - powdered sugar - fresh seasonal fruits - ...





2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hooray, crepes! I never make crepes at home for some reason--but I absolutely should, since they are so easy. Love it!

marmushka said...

dr. who <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

(c) Notyourmamasdinner